An urban planner with a master’s degree in urban planning and a master’s degree in environment, Frédéric is an approved environmental site assessor (EESA # 164) and an accredited environmental auditor (VEA # 77), which are awarded by the Association québécoise de vérification environmentale (AQVE). Frédéric is also a member of the Ordre des Urbanistes du Québec (OUQ # 998), the Ontario Professional Planning Institute (OPPI), the Canadian Institute of Urban Planners (CIP) and the American Planning Association (APA).
Frédéric has over 15 years of experience in the field of urban planning and real estate and environmental management. He also has extensive experience in the field of sustainable development and strategic planning and is a leader in his field of work by his integrated approach and state-of-the-art expertise to help companies develop and reconcile their project at the environmental level and with government bodies. After working numerous years in the private and parapublic sector, Frédéric now owns his own consulting firm in the field of sustainable development, environmental management and sustainable development.
Here are a few of the important projects among which Frédéric has worked on:
- Due diligence project for several private clients in the field of real estate – urban planning review and environmental site assessment;
- Numerous projects of environmental studies of site Phases I and II within the framework of cessation of use and of change of vocation of building / industrial and commercial ground;
- Customer support for all municipal and environmental issues related to their operations and real estate portfolios;
- Deputy project manager – Environmental Rehabilitation – Downtown Lac-Mégantic Rehabilitation Project
- Project management for the decontamination of a quarry following a spill of several thousand litres of hydrocarbons.
- Environmental compliance audits – over 150 completed audits in the field of building materials (quarries, sand pits, ready-mixed concrete plant, asphalt plant, etc.).
- Strategic planning of all properties under the responsibility of a para-governmental corporation for a disinvestment plan.
- Property Transfer Project Manager – due diligence process
- Co-manager of the project representing the interests of para-governmental and governmental companies in the negotiations for the construction of the Highway 30 bridge over the Beauharnois Seaway.